Bookies are looking for any edge they can get in an ever-competitive online gaming market. There is no question that sports gamblers are gambling now more than ever and the door to success is wide open. You must find the right tools to grow your business. The pay per head industry has taken over for bookies in the last few years and are now leading the way when it comes to providing bookie software for both large and small online sportsbooks No matter the size of your clientele list-pay per head providers have found the key to your success.
What are the necessary tools?
• An online presence. You must have your business up and operational on the web, without any kind of web presence, you are dead in the water and you may as well pack it in and walk away. Your players demand a website where they can gamble 24/7. You certainly don’t want to receive phone calls at all hours of the night, and you need your players playing. Find a place on the internet and your business will double in revenue the first year.
• A solid, fool-proof, working budget. Without a great budget, you are done within a very short time. You must know where every dollar is spent, how much you lose on a daily basis, how much you win and the difference. You must not only budget yourself, but you must also budget your players. Players want to spend a lot of money, they are gamblers, this is what they do. Do not let them spend more than you can afford to lose. You must set limits and know who’s beating you and when.
• Line setting and odds making skills. If it is your desire to continue as an independent bookmaker then you must know how to set lines and odds and you must do this task on a daily basis. You must offer daily events and offer competitive lines for those events as well as futures and prop odds.
• People skills/customer service. Look, you may be from Dekalb Ave. in Brooklyn, or you may hail from Pico and Normandie in LA. It matters not what part of the country you may be from, what matters are your clients and the service they are going to expect from you. They want to know they can dial you up on the internet at any time of day or night and should they run into a problem, who do they call? Offer them a toll-free 800 number that can be accessed from the United States. Offer them, friendly agents, that are gaming experienced and that speak English.
• Writing/Grading bet slips. When a client makes a bet you don’t simply shake on it and call it a bet. You must make a record of the bet and have proof. You must write the bet slip and at the events end—you must then grade the bet or bets. With more than a handful of clients, grading bets is very time consuming and a giant hassle, but it must be done, and it should be done no later than 5-10 minutes after the event.
• Casino.Possibly you are new to the bookie game or possibly you have been a bookie for a while and want to take your book to the next level. No matter what the scenario maybe there is one constant; the sportsbook industry can be marginal. There are big swings in this business, and you must prepare for them. The casino is a solid money-maker without the swing. The margin of error that favors “the house” is remarkable.
Find a fantastic pay per head and jumpstart your online sportsbook. The best pay per head providers are now offering an online sportsbook, racebook and casino and the truth of the matter; this is an affordable service at $10 per head. The pay per head does all of the “bookie work” for you. You will have that instant, online web presence, you will get that 800 number for you and your clients and you will be in the money. If you want to make a six-figure income, then you must offer an online casino and racebook. Now, you can have that with a pay per head. Find a great free trial and jump in today.
More Pay Per Head tips:
1-How to Become a Bookie
2-Click Here For The Meaning of Pay Per Head
3-How Can Sportsbook Agents Make Money?
4-Steps to Build a Business On a Budget
5-Best Pay Per Head Sportsbook