First Time Players ,7 Steps to Losing
Here are 7 ways to ensure that you will lose (be in the red) at sports wagering. There are several others but if you stick with these 7 you will be able to lose on a consistent basis:
1. Always bet more than you can afford to lose. This is probably the best way of all to get rid of unwanted assets. Gamble with the rent money or the grocery money.
2. Bet on all the games and keep changing the sizes of your bets. Increasing your wagers when losing is a sure fire way of losing all your money quickly.
3. Place lots of futures bets, parlays and teasers. Anybody will win now and then if they place these types of bets but will lose a lot over the long run.
4. Only gamble when you are tired, drunk or trying to impress someone.
5. Pay for advice from touts who claim to win at least 70% to 90% on all their picks against the spread. If one could do that they would be very rich in a matter of a couple of months. Believe them and purchase their 10,000 star locks or T.V. game of the month.
6. Always bet according to your hunches and superstitions. Bet teams that are “due” or bet more on the days you feel “lucky”.
7. Never read books or articles on sports wagering. Never keep records or do research. Don’t waste your time searching for the best line.