Funding a betting account can be tricky at times. With most Visa companies putting a ban on offshore gaming transactions, sports bettors are forced to look for other methods to make deposits to their wagering account. The following article will note numerous methods to transfer funds to a sportsbook.
1. Neteller – Neteller has quickly become the “bettors choice” in transferring funds offshore. Neteller allows bettors to use highly effective methods such as electronic funds transfers from their checking accounts, depositing funds into Neteller’s Bank of America account, the new insta cash feature, visa’s of course where applicable, and bank wire. Neteller has proven to be a trustworthy source and has quickly become the world leader in online money transfers to offshore sportsbooks as almost all offshore gaming sportsbooks, casinos, bingo parlors, and horse race books accept them as form of payment to fund an account.
2. PrePaidAtm – PrePaidAtm offers a money transfer service similar to Neteller. PrePaidAtm also offers their own debit card in which once you have had money transferred to your PrePaidAtm account, you are able to go to an atm machine and withdraw cash directly from your account. This service is also highly recommended. It is also recommended that you make sure your sportsbook of choice accepts PrePaidAtm as form of payment/withdraw.
3. Firepay – Firepay is another online money transfer service but not as highly recommended as Neteller and PrePaidAtm.
4. Securebuxx – Another option as well but not as widely accepted so be sure to check with your sportsbook to see if they accept this method of payment.
5. Western Union – A very popular choice however one of the spendier options when transferring funds to a betting account. The good thing about Western Union that many don’t know is that you don’t have to go to a store to transfer funds, you can use your credit card over the phone making it an easy transaction without even leaving your house.
6. Direct Bank Transfer – A very popular choice that BoDog Sportsbook employs.
7. Bank Wire – A bank wire is fast and easy but can be spendy. Check with your sportsbook to see if they will pick up the fee on these as many will if you ask or are transferring a large amount.
8. Online Checks – This is a popular option offered by Getabet and is becoming more popular amongst sportsbooks.
When choosing a sportsbook please be sure to check out our Sportsbook Bonus page for the hottest current running sportsbook specials!