Thanks for your interest in opening an account with
Diamond Sportsbook International (DSI) We been providing our clients
with quality service, confidentiality, and convenience in the offshore
sportsbook industry for over a decade!! DSI, a fully licensed offshore
race and sportsbook, operating in San José, Costa Rica, was founded as
an alternative to illegal bookmaking operations found within the US..
For you convenience DIAMOND SPORTSBOOK INTERNATIONAL
has already opened a complementary sports wagering account for you, and deposited $25.00 into it to get you started
Password Word :
To deposit additional funds into your account you can use your VISA
card online, or call our customer service dept. 1-877-223-8374
You can access your account 24 hours, 7 days a week, we are the first
sportsbook to post the football line for the following week. Our
Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey lines are posted at 11:30 a.m. Est.
* Licensed and bonded offshore sportsbook
* Complete security and confidentiality – A must!!
* Open an account within minutes!
* Wager on-line or toll-free via phone, with one of over 300
professionally trained sports clerks.
* Payouts 7 days a week on demand!
We look forward to a long-lasting relationship with you!
WAYS TO CONTACT US
On the Web: www.2betdsi.com
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone: 1-877-223-8374
Customers wager on Baseball games at DSI using the “Dime Line.” This is the most accurate line for value in any sport. An example of “dime line” is:
LA Dodgers -170 Park
Philadelphia 6 Schilling
That above examples denotes the home team as the team listed on the bottom. The team favored is expressed as a negative money line and the underdog has the total runs listed next to the team. Each team has a pitcher listed showing only the same last name. The “dime line” got its name from the meaning that there is a 10-cent difference between the favorite and the underdog. If you wanted to wager on the Dodgers, you would be laying or risking $170 for every $100 you wanted to win, and if you took the Phillies, you would stand to gain $160 for every $100 that you risked. Here again, the total is in a pick position and you would be risking $110 to win $100 (10/11), regardless of whether you chose the over or under position in the game. It is uncommon to see the total line to be favored in either the over or under position as was previously discussed with regard to half-time lines in Football. You also can specify starting pitcher(s) as follows:
BASEBALL RUN LINES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
The run line: a point spread of 1 1/2 given to a baseball game.
A favorite must win by 2 runs or more, or the underdog must either:
(a) Win the game.
(b) Must lose by only one run.
The payout varies according to the money line odds assigned to each outcome.
Team Pitcher Run Line
LA Dodgers Park +1.5 -140
Philadelphia Schilling -1.5 +120
Philadelphia must win by 2 runs; a $100 bet would win $160,
LA Dodgers must not lose by 2 runs; an $180 bet would win $100
Note: Same rules apply to run line bets as totals.
(a) The game must go nine innings, or 8 1/2 innings if the home team wins.
(b) Both listed pitchers must start the game.
If either doesn’t happen, the bet is refunded.
Action –Your wager is, in effect, team against team, regardless of who starts the game.
Listed Pitcher—Both pitchers scheduled to start must throw at least one pitch for your wager to be in place.
Selected Pitcher—You are wagering on one pitcher to start in the game (regardless of the team’s pitcher).
Opponent Pitcher—This is where you wager on one of the two teams against the opposing side’s listed pitcher.
It is also not uncommon to experience a widening of the “Dime Line” to more than a ten-cent difference in highly favored situations, or late in the baseball season where certain games mean more to one team than to another.
* BETS PLACED ONLINE ARE ALWAYS LISTED
You can parlay up to any combination of 8 sides or totals and as many under dogs as you like.
The following chart can be used to calculate the payoff on a baseball parlay. Use the factor corresponding to the line if you are wagering on the favorite; if wagering on the underdog, add 1 to the line. Example
Taking the pirates + 220 and the braves –135 in a 2-team parlay for $100
100(wager) x 3.2 x 1.74 – 100 (wager) = $457
3 TEAM PARLAY TAKING THE RED SOX + 148, METS EVEN, AND TEXAS –119 FOR $100
100(wager) x 2.48 x 2.00 x 1.840 – 100(wager) = $813
|LINE / FACTOR
||LINE / FACTOR
||LINE / FACTOR
||LINE / FACTORE
MAXIMUN PARLAY PAYOUT $ 100 00
1. When wagering sides (teams) games are official after 5 innings of
play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings
- The winner of a suspended game is determinded by the score on that date after the last full inning, unless the home ties or takes the lead in the bottem of the inning. Suspended games are not carried over to future dates.
- When wagering om total runs ( over and under) both listed pitchers must start and the game must go 8.5 innings if the home team is winning or 9 full innings if the road team is winning. After 9 innings there are no suspened games and if the game is suspended the total result is calculated by going back to the last full inning. If there is a change in the listed pitchers thier is no action on totals and all wager straight wager are refunded , parlay will revert to the next lowest SEE PARLAY RULES ( PUSHES)
- When wagering on action- if there is a pitcher change all bets go at the stated price when you wager. Thewre is no adjusted prices
- You can wager on or againt any pitcher or you can wager on either pitcher. If either pitcher doesn’t go that you have specified for or against. There is no action and all wagers are refunded , parlays will revert to the next lowest SEE PARLAY RULES (PUSHES)
- Las Vegas Rules apply to rules not covered by the above rules